Table Top Sale Old Hersonissos Sat. 9th Dec

Items relating to bands, venues, charity events, quizzes, horse racing nights, boot & table top fairs plus any similar events post here please
captainbri

Table Top Sale Old Hersonissos Sat. 9th Dec

Postby captainbri » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am

Old Hersonissos Village, Bazaar Sat 9th Dec. 10am til 3pm at Georgia's Place in the village square. Raising money for local causes. Something for everyone, pick up a Christmas bargain, everyone welcome.

carolinejw

Re: Table Top Sale Old Hersonissos Sat. 9th Dec

Postby carolinejw » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi, I would love to come to this on Saturday. I live in Heraklion and have just moved here 3 weeks and am reliant on public transport. Do you know if the bus from Heraklion stops on the main road near to the old village centre? Thank you , Caroline

captainbri

Postby captainbri » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Caroline, I will try to get more info later, for now I think you can only get the bus into Hersonissos then either gat a taxi up to Old Hersonissos approx 7 euro, or if you're feeling fit and are able you can walk it approx 15/20 mins up hill all the way. Maybe someone on here knows more info regarding the buses? I've only been here for about six weeks, hope to see you on sat, cheers Brian.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:06 pm

You could try contacting the bus service directly either by phone: 2810245020-2810246530 or by email: info@ktelherlas.gr and ask for details on where the bus stops. You can get the timetable here second item down. It downloads as a pdf.

Warwick

carolinejw

Postby carolinejw » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 pm

captainbri wrote:Hi Caroline, I will try to get more info later, for now I think you can only get the bus into Hersonissos then either gat a taxi up to Old Hersonissos approx 7 euro, or if you're feeling fit and are able you can walk it approx 15/20 mins up hill all the way. Maybe someone on here knows more info regarding the buses? I've only been here for about six weeks, hope to see you on sat, cheers Brian.

Thanks for that - looking forward to meeting a few people on Sat :)

carolinejw

Postby carolinejw » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks - I'll ask them at the bus station here in heraklion or just walk as Brian suggests (as long as it's not raining like it was yesterday!!). I'm looking forward to meeting some of you lovely people on Saturday :)

captainbri

Postby captainbri » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:40 pm

I'll be the one selling the wooden souvenirs/trinkets and jewelry from Bali and Thailand, be sure to say hi :)

Return to “Events”