Giant Alymirida Boot Fair Sunday 21st October

Items relating to bands, venues, charity events, quizzes, horse racing nights, boot & table top fairs plus any similar events post here please
thebigbluecheese

Giant Alymirida Boot Fair Sunday 21st October

Postby thebigbluecheese » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:51 pm

THE BIG ONE. Hurrah ! ALMYRIDA CAR PARK
SUNDAY 21ST OCTOBER 8 am - 1 pm
The bumper boot sale has arrived.Loads of stalls, something for everyone.
Stalls selling a wide range of goods, household,clothing, books, pies & pastries, cakes, dvd's, make up, toiletries, cards, gifts, local produce, crafts, bric a brac, plants , books and lots more.
Make sure you save the date in your diaries and spread the word.
Pitches will be 5 e each, a pitch is the space behind your parked car.Larger pitches are allowed but will be charged pro rata..ie..double pitch 10e.
All proceeds to social supermarket which helps the needy in our own community.
No need to book, just turn up from 7.00 onwards. Please provide own tables and shade (if needed)
Come and have a fun day out, and grab a bargain and finish it off with a drink or a bite to eat in one of the many local tavernas.

P&B

Re: Giant Alymirida Boot Fair Sunday 21st October

Postby P&B » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:51 pm

I understand there was a stall selling furniture made from wooden pallets at the boot fair.

Does anyone have contact details for the seller or even better a website address for the furniture?

Thanks in advance.

Thetis

Postby Thetis » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 pm

The one there selling furniture made of wooden pallets is Manolis Perdikakis.
You will find his web-page, and contact info here: https://www.manolisperdikakis.com/

We, and others we know, have bought furniture from him, and he is very good on what he is doing.

Ilias

Cooperkateroy

Postby Cooperkateroy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm

P&B wrote:I understand there was a stall selling furniture made from wooden pallets at the boot fair.

Does anyone have contact details for the seller or even better a website address for the furniture?

Thanks in advance.

I was at the giant car boot sale in Almyrida selling planters/log boxes made from pallet wood and can also make other items to order.
My telephone number is 2825032161 and my name is Roy Cooper. Please call if you would like to discuss an order.

Return to “Events”