need a 40ft artic France - Crete

Overland driving routes and ferries
border collie mad

need a 40ft artic France - Crete

Postby border collie mad » Sat May 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi
prob been asked before but I need a 40ft artic unit to move all my stuff from SW France to Crete..early Sept.19......
Then offer secure storage for 2 months....then local delivery...smaller truck....
It will take a good day to load the truck, have our own fork lift in France and plenty of labour....everything boxed and or in packing crates....
some new white goods.....
I do not wish to share a load........

Any recomends.....have had a few responces but not happy with only a few hours to load.....
many thanks ......Clogs

ros21m

Re: need a 40ft artic France - Crete

Postby ros21m » Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 am

Contact Nomad International. They certainly do removals from UK to Italy & Greece. I don't know if they could collect from France, but worth giving them a call or email. Many people on Crete have used them & they come highly recommended. I've used them myself on numerous occassions, but not for a complete removal.

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 am

I too thought of Nomad and not sure if they move from France. I used them to move out here and was very pleased with them, very professional. Have used them ever since for bringing things out here.
Someday is now : )

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Sun May 05, 2019 12:49 pm

If you have a 40ft container to pick up in France and deliver to Crete ..talk to Spedition Services Ltd they are UK based but I think they pick up and deliver all over Europe .... they shifted some materials for me when I was making doors and windows for my house here ...

https://www.spedition.co.uk/

Return to “Overland to Crete & Ferries”