House share in Hania Old Town

Post details of Crete accommodation available for long term let (one month or more). Strictly NO holiday rental adverts or websites please.
DebraP

House share in Hania Old Town

Postby DebraP » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

House share available. Large 4-bedroom house on 3 floors in Old Town, Hania. Fireplace, roof terrace, 2 bathrooms. Rent is 250 euros per month plus utilities.

natasa

House in Chania

Postby natasa » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 am

We are looking for house or apartment from December (end of November) till end of February. We are family with three children. I don’t now if that is an option for you. We are living on a boat but for the winter it is to rainy to be comfortable with three children so we are looking for solution.
Regards Natasa

natasa.rogelja@gmail.com.

DebraP

Postby DebraP » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

Hi Natasa,

I have already found someone to share the house for the upcoming year, but I might be able to help you find winter quarters. Unfortunately I am leaving in a few days for a trip to the US and won't be back until 1st of December. If you haven't found anything by then, I'd be happy to help.

Another thing you might try is offering your services as house/pet sitters. Several people I know here in Crete have been very successful in finding accomodation that way.

Good luck,

Debra

natasa

Postby natasa » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

Hello Deborah!
Many thanks for your replay. Yes it would be nice if you can help with information about people who are looking for house kippers. I was already looking on some internet sites for house kippers but I do not know which one is useful for Crete region. I would come with the family. We are currently living on the boat but since me and my husbant have some projects to complete this winter we would like to stay on land.
THanks again!
Nataša

DebraP

Postby DebraP » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

I've sent you a private message with me contact info.

lugnagatan

Postby lugnagatan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm

I am interested to rent a house or apartment in the old town of Chania from April 2010 one year and longer, for me and one friend.
I am completely in the beginning of the searching. How do you think the possibility to find something until then?

Stefan

DebraP

Postby DebraP » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Stefan,

Can you send me a private message with you contact details?

Thanks.

Return to “Long term rent - To Let”