My Home, Car & Sailboat available to rent

Post details of Crete accommodation available for long term let (one month or more). Strictly NO holiday rental adverts or websites please.
Retired in Crete

My Home, Car & Sailboat available to rent

Postby Retired in Crete » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Would you like to sample "living the Dream" from November 'till April 2012? It could be cheaper than you think!

My home is a 85 square meter 2 bedroom bungalow on a 1,200 square meter plot with swimming pool on a hillside 8 km from Agios Nikolaos. The property is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need. (It is my home and NOT a rental property)

Included is use of a 3 year old Citroen C4.

Also included is use (if required) of a 30 ft 6 berth Beneteau sailboat berthed in Agios Nikolaos marina.

If you are interested, please PM me for more details

John

moggieman

Postby moggieman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 pm

John

Hate to tell you BUT you cant do this on a short term basis... YOU WILL BE BREAKING THE LAW.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs to be three months or more.

filippos

Postby filippos » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Well, forgetting November 2011 and April 2012 entirely, Dec to Mar is four months so where's the problem or did I not notice three months becoming longer than four?

Retired in Crete

Postby Retired in Crete » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Just so that there is no confusion, my house, car and boat are available to rent from the 1st November 2011 'till 30th April 2012. i.e for a 6 month period.

By the way, each could be rented separately to different parties, should nobody be interested in all three.

John

moggieman

Postby moggieman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:58 pm

CLANG!!!!! I must learn to read posts correctly...

SORRY....

Return to “Long term rent - To Let”