Long term rent or for sale

Post details of Crete accommodation available for long term let (one month or more). Strictly NO holiday rental adverts or websites please.
ipmcrete

Long term rent or for sale

Postby ipmcrete » Sun May 12, 2013 9:32 am

2 Detached bungalows near to Vamos. Both are 50 square metres, one bedroom. Open plan. Fitted beech kitchen with white goods. Large shower room, air con, sat TV, large store area, solar water heating, large roof terrace.
Mountain views, and set in 900 square metre walled gardens with brick barbecue. Ample parking.
Price per bungalow is 74,995 Euros, or long term rent 250 Euros per month plus utilities.

Telephone Jenny or Chris on 6940543151

Warkworth

Rental Query

Postby Warkworth » Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 am

My wife and I are already in Crete and interested in staying the whole summer. Is this property available from now till the end of September 2013?
Iain Stewart

howardscorton1

Re: Long term rent or for sale

Postby howardscorton1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:21 am

Hello

I know that this is a long shot, but no harm in asking. I will be retiring to Crete later this year (Sept/Oct) and I intend to rent, long term, in Apokoronas district, Vamos is favourite possibility. I am wondering if either of your properties might be available. I will be in Crete for the whole of July hoping to make some definite arrangements then. Please let me know if you might have somewhere suiable or if you know of any other properties I might look at.

Many thanks Howard Smith

ipmcrete

Postby ipmcrete » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 am

Sorry. The villas are now sold. See the next posting down re a villa to rent in Kefalas.
Mike

peebee

Postby peebee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Howard
Have a look at these sites to give you an idea of what is available in the area.
They are both located in Kalyves - opposite each other.
http://www.minoan-properties.com
http://www.crete-island.net

Return to “Long term rent - To Let”