Kent Report

Temporary Forum - Please keep it CIVIL and ON TOPIC regarding updates/ news / concerns on British living / travelling in the EU.
Brian

Kent Report

Postby Brian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm

No gainsaying that UK is in chaos.
But lest there be any doubt about what's coming down the road read the report on the effects of a hard Brexit issued by the Authorities in Kent. If even half of this is true that then the conditions for civil disorder will emerge.
I ask the Leavers /ostriches once again, was the EU so toxic as to justify this looming nightmare.
Even Lemmings will not jump off the cliff if the conditions are not suitable!

scooby

Re: Kent Report

Postby scooby » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Brian wrote:No gainsaying that UK is in chaos.
But lest there be any doubt about what's coming down the road read the report on the effects of a hard Brexit issued by the Authorities in Kent. If even half of this is true that then the conditions for civil disorder will emerge.
I ask the Leavers /ostriches once again, was the EU so toxic as to justify this looming nightmare.
Yes the EU is becoming more toxic and more integrated and people should be more concerned with that in my opinion. There is no need to jump off a cliff, or "crash out" or be a nightmare, it needs considered negotiation, the problem is the EU will sit back and let the country divide itself, waiting until they are forced into actually doing something.
Men in suits will always make you pay.

Kamisiana

Postby Kamisiana » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Brian wrote:No gainsaying that UK is in chaos.

Has Mark Carney taken to part time journalism now the areas of concern section( are these people for real) one Quote coroners having difficulties transporting the deceased for post mortem and body storage facilities?????

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/ ... rt-194877/

Carolina
Site Admin

Postby Carolina » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Thread is Off Topic on this forum.

Please keep on topic of Living in Greece.

Return to “Brexit and Living in Greece”