Long term rental in Chania

Looking for a long term rent? Post here. Don't forget to mention which area in Crete you are looking for.
shamus

Long term rental in Chania

Postby shamus » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am

Hi, I am looking for a long-term rent in Chania itself. 1 bedroom is enough, although I wouldn't mind 2 bedroms as long as the price is reasonable. Definitely not a studio, but open to anything else. I have lived here in Chania at the same address for the last 10 years, but it is quite small and I have difficulty parking my car as it is so central, so I am ready to move on after all this time...

I do have my own furniture, but none of it is precious to me, so either furnished or unfurnished is fine.

I know that now is not the best time to be asking, but I am in no hurry, I can stay where I am for as long as I want. I would not realistically expect to move until the season has ended - although I could move sooner if something comes up.

So, if anyone hears of anything - or you have something and you want to rent it to a 63 year old retired single English lady with no pets, I would be very grateful if you could let me know. I am sure that my current landlord would give me a reference if required.

I will leave a comment on here if I find something, but until I do, I will still be looking...

Many thanks

shamus

Re: Long term rental in Chania

Postby shamus » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Just to update - I am still looking for accomodation in Hania if anybody hears of anything, I would be most grateful if you could let me know. Thank you

Tim

Postby Tim » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:05 pm

Hi shamus

Have you thought about trying an agency? There's a load here priced from 250 to 500 p/m.

https://en.spitogatos.gr/to_rent-apartm ... xprice-500

Hope this is of use.

Tim

shamus

Postby shamus » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:40 pm

Hi Tim... Thank you for looking at my post - I do check in on that site as well as looking in the Haniotika Nea paper and have just registered with agents in Chania. Anything up to 500 is OK, but it is just so hard to find the right place. They all seem to want people through the winter, but not the summer so that they can make money on AirB&B. My post was really just in case anyone knew of anything that may not be advertised. I will keep looking and sooner or later somethng will come up...

Return to “Long term rent - Wanted”