Winter Rental Wanted in Vamos

Looking for a long term rent? Post here. Don't forget to mention which area in Crete you are looking for.
InkElf

Winter Rental Wanted in Vamos

Postby InkElf » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone

I am currently looking for a 3-6 month rental in Vamos starting in the beginning of October.

I am a writer by trade so an internet connection is vital. Aside from this a two bedroom (one bedroom and one study), one bathroom house/villa/apartment/anything really is all that is required. A furnished place would be ideal.

I have no pets and I do not drive, so a rental close to a nearby town/village or a public transport route is pretty important. I would ideally like to pay no more than 600 euros per month. If anyone knows of anything suitable please contact me at laura@inkelves.com with some photos and info on walking distances to the closest shops.

Thank you to anyone who helps out. I really look forward to seeing the replies.

Kind Regards
Laura
Last edited by InkElf on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need any articles writing? Visit www.inkelves.com

der

Postby der » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi. I have a friend who has s small apartment which she rents sometimes. I don't know if she has a tenant at the moment or for the time you want it. It's not so close to Chania but it is on a bus route. I don't think she has internet there but you can rent mobile internet here now, I think, without too many problems for periods of less than a year. If you like I can contact her and ask her if her apartment is available. The area is west of Chania in a small town called Spilia.

InkElf

Postby InkElf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Thanks Der - I am looking at Vamos now so have changed the post above.

Regards
Laura

InkElf

Postby InkElf » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I am still looking for a property. If anyone can help please contact me as soon as you can :) Thank you!

Return to “Long term rent - Wanted”