Long Term Rental wanted near to Heraklion.

Looking for a long term rent? Post here. Don't forget to mention which area in Crete you are looking for.
g_lane

Long Term Rental wanted near to Heraklion.

Postby g_lane » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 am

Hi,
I am looking to come to Crete at the end of August for at least 6 weeks. I have a son who lives in Heraklion. I will consider most areas within an approx 5k distance of Heraklion.

I am a burned out Social Worker with excellent references....

thanks, Gill. :)

filippos

Postby filippos » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 am

Only three months or more is considered to be long term: shorter lets are regarded as short term or holiday lets for which the property owner needs a tourist board licence to operate legally.

Short term lets may be available at relatively low rates as the holiday season tails off through September and October so some property owners will be prepared to do deals for lets of more than two weeks. Good luck.

Ros21

Postby Ros21 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

Unfortunately 6 weeks is not classed as a long term rental, this starts at 3 months.
Amoudara is about the only place within 5 kms of Heraklion that you will find plenty of accommodation. My advice would be to look on travel republic's site & book something for a couple of weeks. Then when you're here look for something else, or re-book.
You'll also find plenty of accommodation the other side of Heraklion in Kokkini Hani & Gouves, but that is around 12-14 kms of Heraklion.

Return to “Long term rent - Wanted”