Long term - 2+ Bedroom house wanted September

Looking for a long term rent? Post here. Don't forget to mention which area in Crete you are looking for.
akeeley

Long term - 2+ Bedroom house wanted September

Postby akeeley » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 am

My wife and I are moving to Crete in mid-September and are looking for a long-term, 2+ bedrooms furnished house. We aren't sure what part of the island we want to live on, so are open to whatever is out there. We do need it to have a functional kitchen (no kitchenettes), clothes washer (dryer too would be preferred). Also, we are bringing our cat, so we need a place that is open to pets. Internet would be a plus, but as long as mobile phone service works there, we don't require internet.

About us: Michelle and I just got married, and are making this our extended honeymoon. We plan to be in Crete for a year. Both of us work remotely, so will continue to work while we are there (only need to be able to send emails and make phone calls). Michelle is a nutritional therapist, and I am a transactional attorney. We love eating, hiking, working out, exploring, and getting to know new people.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention on this, and for considering us for any long-term rentals you may know of. If you have such a place, or if you know of anyone who might, please email me (see below)!

Cheers,
Alex

Contact me at: ak9663@hotmail.com - please include in the subject the words: "Crete rental"

Return to “Long term rent - Wanted”