Shop/Office-Assistant part-time + seasonal

Jobs available, staff wanted. Post details of available jobs here.
Hellas Bike

Shop/Office-Assistant part-time + seasonal

Postby Hellas Bike » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Hellas Bike, Agia Marina, is looking for a shop/office assistant, age 25-50 m/f , April-October, 24 hours/week (9 am - 1 pm), 6 days/week.
Duties: rental of quality bicycles, giving information and sale of our bike excursions, administrative tasks and shop maintenance.
Salary: € 330 + IKA
This is an unusual + challenging job for an energetic and responsible personality with touristic experience. Technical understanding, excellent English, organisational talent and good manners required. Knowledge about MTBs and Road Racing bikes an asset.
Apply in English for an interview: 28210 60858 or e-mail linda.hellasbike@gmail.com..
If you would like to know more about us: http://www.hellasbike.net
or visit us on Facebook 'Hellasbike'

meggetta

Re: Shop/Office-Assistant part-time + seasonal

Postby meggetta » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:04 pm

I will be arriving in Crete on Saturday and will be looking for a job. I am a retired American Military and will be arriving with Type d visa for long stay as it is my plan to stay there.

filippos

Postby filippos » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:05 pm

If you haven't already phoned or e-mailed I suggest you do so. In my experience people posting jobs like this only check back occasionally (if at all). This won't be the only place they advertise and probably don't have time to keep returning to each one. You may miss the opportunity if you don't contact them (as they request).

Hellas Bike

Postby Hellas Bike » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you Filippos, yes please contact us immediately if interested in any job/s we may have to offer specially for the foreign community in Western Crete. Don't hesitate, jobs are starting from as early as April 3rd.
Hellas Bike: e-mail: linda.hellasbike@gmail.com. or Tel. 28210 60858

meggetta

Postby meggetta » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:13 am

I will call once I arrive tomorrow night.

Return to “Job Vacancies Crete”