SELLER & GUIDE IN A TRAVEL AGENCY NEEDED FOR SEASON 2011

Jobs available, staff wanted. Post details of available jobs here.
ansotravel

SELLER & GUIDE IN A TRAVEL AGENCY NEEDED FOR SEASON 2011

Postby ansotravel » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

We are searching for a person for selling of our services (cars, bicycles, excursions) in the office and at the same time for guiding of some of our excursions for the period June – October 2011.

Working hours are 09:00 – 14:00 & 18:00 – 22:00, one day off in the week. Working hours might change according to the program of the excursions.

Basic requirements:

- fluent knowledge of English, as a second language are welcome French, Czech or German
- driving licence
- experience and knowledge of work with PC, MS Office and internet
- very good communication and organisation skills
- good physique
- flexibility
- ability to work under stress
- ability to work in team

claire

Re: SELLER & GUIDE IN A TRAVEL AGENCY NEEDED FOR SEASON 2011

Postby claire » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Good morning,

I read you job offer on the website livingincrete.net and I am really interested in the position you suggest. I know that the offer was for season 2011 but I still wonder if you repeat your offer for this season 2015 for this post or a similar one ?
I am a French native speaker. I currently graduated from a Business School in France and I am going to follow my studies with a Master in Tourism in September.
Hence, if you agree to give me your email address I can send you my CV so that you could learn a little bit more about me.
Feel free to contact me or by email : claire.santandrea@gmail.com.. or by phone : +33 6 98 11 13 70

Hoping that my application will hold your attention, I wait for your positive answer.

Best regards,
Claire Santandrea

Return to “Job Vacancies Crete”