Ks3/4 English and ICT teacher required

Jobs available, staff wanted. Post details of available jobs here.
Sweet alchemy

Ks3/4 English and ICT teacher required

Postby Sweet alchemy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello there

Is there anyone interested in teaching a few hours a week? This could be online if you live far away from Rethymno. Please reply or PM if this is of interest or know anyone who maybe.

Best wishes

Jo

karenmac

ICT Teacher

Postby karenmac » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi

I sent a mail a couple of weeks ago, but got no reply. Not sure if you received it or not?

Are you still looking for a Teacher? I am a qualified ICT Teacher from the UK. I can send you my CV.

I have been sailing and travelling for the last 8 years. Here is my website if you want to know a bit more about me. www.sailthedream.com
I am currently house sitting in Kavousi and would be interested in doing some online Teaching.

Please contact me if you are still looking for someone. You can mail me via this website or through sail the dream.

Kilkis

Re: ICT Teacher

Postby Kilkis » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:25 pm

karenmac wrote:Hi

I sent a mail a couple of weeks ago, but got no reply. Not sure if you received it or not?...

If by "mail" you mean a PM on this site you can tell if Jo received it by going back to your messages. If the message is still in the Outbox then he/she hasn't picked it up. If it is now in the Sentbox then they have read it.

Warwick

Return to “Job Vacancies Crete”