Hotel rooms for spring/autumn

Buying or selling a business in Crete? Post here.
EmmaTL

Hotel rooms for spring/autumn

Postby EmmaTL » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:46 am

Not sure if this is the right place so please move if not!

A friend has asked me if I could help him find accommodation for a photography group that are interested in coming over here. I'm looking for a hotel that could do bed and breakfast at a reasonable rage outside of the main season for a group of say ten.

Tia

SatCure

Re: Hotel rooms for spring/autumn

Postby SatCure » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Crete isn't yet geared up for out-of-season tourism so the choice will be much more limited than early or late season. In addition, some of the places that are willing to stay open do not have any form of heating and are probably best avoided.

However, if you specify the area of interest (Crete is a big place) and the month, then some of us will be willing to make enquiries.
Also what do you consider as "a reasonable rage"? (I know a few short-tempered bar owners.) :wink:

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:46 pm

This is a repeat of a post with the same title on the general discussion section, Martin. Room are required around Heraklion. I guess EmmaTL repeated it in this section since the other post wasn't getting many replies.

Warwick

EmmaTL

Postby EmmaTL » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 pm

SatCure wrote:Crete isn't yet geared up for out-of-season tourism so the choice will be much more limited than early or late season. In addition, some of the places that are willing to stay open do not have any form of heating and are probably best avoided.

However, if you specify the area of interest (Crete is a big place) and the month, then some of us will be willing to make enquiries.
Also what do you consider as "a reasonable rage"? (I know a few short-tempered bar owners.) :wink:

I'd completely missed that typo!

filippos

Postby filippos » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:45 am

EmmaTL wrote:
SatCure wrote:Also what do you consider as "a reasonable rage"? (I know a few short-tempered bar owners.)

I'd completely missed that typo!

Don't worry Emma. SatCure will always help you out by highlighting inconsequential errors.

Return to “Businesses For Sale & Wanted”