Well Known Tourist Equestrian Center For Sale

Buying or selling a business in Crete? Post here.
Kristy

Well Known Tourist Equestrian Center For Sale

Postby Kristy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

An ideal and rare opportunity to acquire this well-established family business. Included are 21 well trained horses of all levels, the sale price is also inclusive of all horse tack, rider equipment, all marketing tools, full client contact list - national, international and private clients. Also included is the free of charge use of 19 stables (for a period of 10 years), tack room, feed storage room, reception hall, 2 paddocks and wooden building.

For more information please contact Kristy at 694.718.56.56 or at zoraidahorses@hotmail.com

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

It might be worth saying where the stables are located, Kristy, or even a link to your web site?

Warwick

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 am

Kilkis wrote:It might be worth saying where the stables are located, Kristy, or even a link to your web site?

Warwick
The clue is in the email address. Georgioupolis.
Men in suits will always make you pay.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 am

Yes, I realise that, Scooby. I know where they are but not necessarily everybody does. I didn't go ahead and say where they were because I wasn't sure if Kristy had some reason for not doing so. That's why I raised it as a question and gave her the opportunity to change it if she wished.

Warwick

PS It isn't obvious that the first part of the hotmail address is also the name of the web site, although in this case it is. Most people with a web site would have an email address of the form info@sitename.whatever or kristy@sitename.whatever

scooby

Postby scooby » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Well, now they know where it is. Hope we get commission for this!

P.S. I didn't say it was obvious but that it was a clue Dr Watson.
Men in suits will always make you pay.

Return to “Businesses For Sale & Wanted”