Health Book Renewal

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
bobscott

Re: Health Book Renewal

Postby bobscott » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:14 am

trebor457 wrote:Thank you Warwick. I followed your advice, tried over the weekend but no appointments available, tried this morning at 0805 and another day had been opened up. By that time 2/3 of those available had been booked. So if you want an appointment don't have a lie in, bring the wife a cup of tea in bed and book your appointment before 8 o'clock.
Bob

Sent you a pm Trebor. Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

bobscott

Postby bobscott » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Got our IKA books back today from KEP. Job done. Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

margarita

Postby margarita » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:39 pm

bobscott wrote:Got our IKA books back today from KEP. Job done. Bob.

We got ours back today, as well. The quickest it's ever been through KEP - 23 days. Probably because so many people took their books there this year they were able to get a courier from IKA more quickly.

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 am

I got my book renewed on Wednesday ...I rang the Sitia IKA office for an appointment in the morning , the person I spoke to said "can you come today "...so I went in to town ...I had to wait for a bit outside .....then inside, book renewed and out in 20 mins ...job done ..next job the biometric residence permit .....

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Got TAXISnet ID and password from accountant and followed Kilkis' advice. Slight hiccup with how i entered ID but then simple. However, the records show that the update occurred earlier with end of Feb next year as expiry date. Don't know who could have done that. Anyway, no more KEP and waiting now.

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Got TAXISnet ID and password from accountant and followed Kilkis' advice. Slight hiccup with how i entered ID but then simple. However, the records show that the update occurred earlier with end of Feb next year as expiry date. Don't know who could have done that. Anyway, no more KEP and waiting now.

Return to “General Discussion & News”