Looking after property

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
Lizarth

Looking after property

Postby Lizarth » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows someone that could keep an eye on our property whilst we are out of the country, ourselves, families and friends will be over throughout the summer and we could do with someone to watch over the place and give it a bit of a clean etc. before people arrive, we may already have someone to do the garden and splash pool but this could be on the list for things to be done as well, any information would be greatly appreciated the property is near Perama.
Cheers

jackdaw

Re: Looking after property

Postby jackdaw » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 pm

You probably need to say where the property is. Our local Estate agent offers a property maintenance and cleaning service.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 am

The clue's in the post, Jackdaw.

Lizarth wrote:... the property is near Perama.
Cheers

Warwick

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 am

I could put you in touch with an excellent Greek young woman. (She speaks English).

If you are intersted, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will pass them on.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:52 am

The wiring of my brain must be seriously disturbed this morning, TweetTweet. When I first read your post I thought you were offering to put Jackdaw in contact with somebody to teach him to read English. Note to self, "Put more tonic in it and/or don't get up early."

Warwick

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 am

Kilkis wrote:The wiring of my brain must be seriously disturbed this morning, TweetTweet. When I first read your post I thought you were offering to put Jackdaw in contact with somebody to teach him to read English. Note to self, "Put more tonic in it and/or don't get up early."

Warwick

I hope your wiring is in better shape today! :D

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Two trips to IKA, Tuesday and today, to submit a claim for a refund on glasses so what do you think?

Warwick

jackdaw

Postby jackdaw » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Sorry folks. There's none so blind...

Lizarth

Postby Lizarth » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Tweet tweet I have sent you a couple of personal messages without success just wondering if you have had chance to pass the details on :?
Cheers

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm

I apologise, I don't log on very often and I am unfamiliar with the private message retrieval processs.

I have got your email now and will write to you.

While here, I would also like to apologise to Woody who sent me a private message a year ago (about a gardener wanted)...I've only just seen that!

filippos

Postby filippos » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 pm

TweetTweet wrote:I apologise, I don't log on very often and I am unfamiliar with the private message retrieval processs.

Look at top right of page in the light blue band. If you have any messages a number (greater than '0') will indicate how many; click 'Private messages'; that will take you to the Inbox showing the subject and sender's name; click the subject line to open the mail.

Responding is pretty much the same a posting on the board. Compose and send your reply and it will appear in the Outbox where it will stay until the recipient downloads it, at which point it will move to the 'Sent' box.

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks filippos - I hadn't realised that you have to be logged in to see if there are any private messages!

margarita

Postby margarita » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 am

Kilkis wrote:Two trips to IKA, Tuesday and today, to submit a claim for a refund on glasses so what do you think?

Warwick

I would be interested to know if/when you receive your refund.

I submitted a claim in August last year and it still hasn't been paid.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:10 am

When I last submitted a claim in 2010, when Jean had a private operation, it was almost a year before the claim was paid. I'll let you know if I receive anything.

Warwick

Return to “General Discussion & News”