Climate Change

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.

bobscott

Re: Climate Change

Postby bobscott » Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 pm

From previous posts Martin, it is clear that you are a 'non-believer' when it comes to Global Warming, and your selection of links (except the last one which said it didn't exist!) and their negativity obviously support your view. Doubtless someone on the forum will nibbler at the bait and come up with other articles which support the idea of Global Warming.

For myself, I am content to do my best to prevent doing anything harmful happening to the environment insofar as I have the control over my own actions. That can only be good.

Like many other issues, Global Warming has become heavily politicised and once things get to that stage, I tend to switch off (energy saving!) and leave it to those who like to fight the political battle rather than the issue.

Good luck with your aim of starting a discussion. Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

filippos

Postby filippos » Mon May 01, 2017 6:40 pm

I'll bet it will be mainly repetition of entrenched views on either side. Neither will be persuaded that the opposing view has any merit. If the 'discussion' gets going it will probably continue for many pages at the end of which nothing will have changed.

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Tue May 02, 2017 3:19 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... bc-wiping/

I think this has a great deal more credibility/relevance than anything else.

Thankfully (one way or another) our beautiful home-planet will survive/move on from whatever stupid ignorant and greedy humanity has to throw at it. :)

Return to “General Discussion & News”