Medical costs

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
Jeffstclair

Re: Medical costs

Postby Jeffstclair » Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 pm

Many UK citizens who now live in Europe ,could not afford to up stumps and move back to the UK..myself included..jeff...

Sinkingslowly

Postby Sinkingslowly » Wed May 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Guy M wrote:..........what an incredibly irresponsible act calling the referendum in the first place was: asking people to decide on something .............. without anyone knowing what those consequences are.

Couldn't agree more!
At the time I got into a lot of trouble at my place of work by arguing with people, not about their choice but the fact that there was NO information.
How can you decide without knowing the effects aaaaarrrggh !?

Jeffstclair wrote:Many UK citizens who now live in Europe ,could not afford to up stumps and move back to the UK..myself included..jeff...

This is part of my dilemma Jeff, this move is going to be my last. Without reciprocal healthcare I won't be able to do it.
I'm willing to finish by pushing up Cretan daisies (or their equivalent ) but not too soon .

Dave

moved 2 crete

Postby moved 2 crete » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 am

We have been living happily here for the last 11 years and enjoying the excellent health care here in Chania hospital and Onassio in Athens but the reciprocal health agreement being lost is our biggest concern, we live in hopes that some agreement can be reached that can give us back the agreement...
Dave H

Return to “General Discussion & News”