UK politics

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
moved 2 crete

UK politics

Postby moved 2 crete » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Looking at the present political situation in the UK I think that the present government has sunk as low as it can, with grubby deals and bungs to cling to power with nowhere to go for a better future for the British people, sad to see ... :(
Dave H

Jean

Re: UK politics

Postby Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:19 pm

General Discussion & News
For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.

and not about UK politics. I know it's a pretty sad situation but I am sure that there are other platforms where you could air your views

moved 2 crete

Postby moved 2 crete » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanking Jean for the correction, I wondered why no one else had mentioned the subject, I thought it may tie in with Brexit situation. :oops:
Dave H

filippos

Postby filippos » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you Jean, well said. What's more it's a waste of time wittering on about something so very speculative and over which the vast majority of us have sod all influence.

I've made a couple of light-hearted comments elsewhere which have just attracted turgid responses when I wasn't really expecting any serious comment.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:02 pm

moved 2 crete wrote:...I thought it may tie in with Brexit situation. :oops:

It does BUT Brexit is of direct relevance to those of us LivinginCrete, especially the current part of the negotiation regarding citizens rights. The wider topic of the state of UK politics might be of interest to some of us but it isn't really relevant to this forum. Probably Jean was doing you a favour. He was a French Poodle gently nipping at your heels so no harm done. There is a massive Rottweiler stalking these pages and if the thread had developed we would all have been torn into tiny pieces.

Warwick

Return to “General Discussion & News”