Road tax for 50cc mopeds/bikes

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
SatCure

Road tax for 50cc mopeds/bikes

Postby SatCure » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:13 pm

For the last five years I've paid road tax on my 50cc bike - €3 + €12 = €15. Each time, I've enlisted the help of others but this year I'd like to do it myself.

The tax for 50cc vehicles is due in April (unlike other vehicles).
The method is to locate the relevant webpage, fill out the form, print out the payment sheet and take it to the police for checking.
If it's OK, take it to the bank, make the payments (plus the bank's commission of about €5), sign the sheets then return to the police with the documents for rubber stamping!

The website is https://www.gsis.gr
Click on e-παράβολο to access the form.

For the sake of others, I'll detail it here:
In the left-hand column click on
Είσοδος για μη Πιστοποιημένους Χρήστες στο TAXISnet (Login for Non-Certified Users to TAXISnet)
On the next page click the button at the bottom (Χορήγηση Παραβόλου)

Now, select from the drop-down lists as follows:

Δημόσιας Τάξης Π.τ.Π./Ελληνική Αστθνομία
Άδειες (Ένσημο ΕΛ.ΑΣ.)
[6193] Άδεια ή ανανέωση άδειας(έκδοση από ΕΛΑΣ)

When you've filled out all the fields (good luck with that)*, click the bottom-right button (Υποβολή Αιτήματος)
Do NOT click the left button (Clear Form)!

Note: although I was told to do this at the police station in Haniá, I was able to do it at Vrises police station this year (April 2019). It depends on your locality. Also note that some lesser banks don't do 50cc tax processing.

Martin

* If anyone has the time and inclination to translate the form fields, I'm sure that someone (I for one) will be very grateful in April!

Kilkis

Re: Road tax for 50cc mopeds/bikes

Postby Kilkis » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:44 am

"Α.Φ.Μ. (Υποχρεωτικό πεδίο για όσους διαθέτουν Α.Φ.Μ.)" is your tax number
"Όνομα/Διεύθυνση" is your name/address. It means your first name.
"Επώνυμο/Επωνυμία" is your surname.
"Πατρώνυμο" is your father's name. I would think it wants his first name.
"Μητρώνυμο" is your mother's name. I would think it wants her first name.
"Λογαριασμός Τράπεζας (ΙΒΑΝ) - (σε περίπτωση επιστροφής)" is the IBAN number of your bank account in case they need to return the payment.
"Μεταβλητό Ποσό" is where you enter the amount you want to pay. "Εισάγετε ποσό με δυο δεκαδικά ψηφία" means that you must enter the amount to two decimal places, i.e. the nearest Cent. Remember in Greece they use a comma to separate the Euro and the Cents not a full stop.
"Λογαριασμός ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου (email)" is your email address which I think is only needed if you have ticked the box "Αποστολή κωδικού με email", i.e. send by email. I amn not sure exactly what will be sent by email.
"Επιβεβαίωση Λογαριασμού ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου (email)" is to confirm your email address.
"Κινητό Τηλέφωνο" is your mobile telephone number.
"Ημερομηνία Γέννησης" is your date of birth. Click on the calendar to enter it.
"Πρόσθετα Στοιχεία (Τόπος Γέννησης)" is for additional information such as place of birth, up to 150 characters.
"Εισάγετε τους αριθμούς" means that you must enter the numbers you can see into the box. It is to stop bots filling in the form.
Items marked with a single red * are required.
Items marked with a double red star are only required if you have NOT supplied your tax number.
I presume unmarked items are optional.

Warwick

SatCure

Re: Road tax for 50cc mopeds/bikes

Postby SatCure » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:20 pm

[x]Like

8)

Return to “General Discussion & News”