DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOVEMENT ATTESTATION FORMS OR TEXTS (Lockdown permit).
Movement allowed only for specific reasons, which should be confirmed by a relevant form for the exemption from the traffic ban that comes into force from 6am on Monday 23 March 2020 in Greece & the islands.
In particular, the circulation of citizens will only be allowed for the following reasons:
(a) Transition to and from work during working hours.
(b) Go to a pharmacy or visit a physician, as recommended after communication.
(c) Moving to supply shops for essentials (supermarkets etc) where they cannot make delliveries.
d) Transfer to the bank, insofar as electronic transaction is not possible.
e) Movement to help people in need.
f) going to a ceremony (eg funeral, marriage, christening or similar ceremonies) under the conditions provided by law.
(g) Exercise outdoors or walking with a pet, individually or per two persons, in the latter case respecting the necessary distance of 1,5 meters.
h) One-time transfer to the place of permanent residence.For MOVING TO AND FROM WORK
during working hours, the movement certificate is fixed (type A) and is provided under the personal responsibility of the signatory by the employer, or in the case of a legally registered freelancer or self-employed, by themselves.For ALL OTHER JOURNEYS
, the movement certificate refers to each and every single movement (type B), is signed by the person concerned with his / her own responsibility and contains the name, date of birth, home address and time of departure of the citizen, as well as the specific reason for the move.
CITIZENS MUST HAVE THEIR ID CARD OR PASSPORT ALONG WITH A COMPLETED MOVEMENT CERTIFICATE (PRINTED OR HANDWRITTEN) OR A CONFIRMATION SMS IN ORDER TO SHOW IT DURING A CHECK.How is the Certificate of Movement issued?TYPE A : Fixed movement certificate for WORK
The following form is required for a standard Certificate of Movement (Type A) TO AND FROM WORK: http://forma.gov.gr/
• Free Worker Traffic Certificate (PDF)
• Free Worker Traffic Certificate (MS-Word)TYPE B Individual movements
For individual trips (type B), you have 3 options: SMS, printed and completed movement certificate form, or handwritten movement certificate.1ST OPTION SEND SMS
You can send SMS from your mobile to the number 13033 free of charge.
The SMS should be in the form:
X space bar name & home address
NOTE: X should be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 corresponding to the following reasons:
1) Go to a pharmacy or visit a doctor, if this is recommended after contact.
2) Moving to an essentials supply store, where they cannot be shipped.
3) Go to the bank, as long as the electronic transaction is not possible
4) Movement to help people in need.
5) Going to a ceremony (eg funeral, marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law or moving to a divorced parent or parent who is necessary to ensure the communication of parents and children, in accordance with the applicable provisions .
6) Exercise outdoors or moving with a pet, individually or per person, in the latter case keeping the necessary distance of 1.5 meters.
SO FOR EXAMPLE: taking the dog for a walk you would text:
6 YOUR NAME YOUR ADDRESS
SUPERMARKET TRIP would be:
2 YOUR NAME YOUR ADDRESS
YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RESPONSE:
Μετακίνηση X name address2nd OPTION – FILL OUT A FORM
Alternatively, you can download, complete, and bring with you one of the following forms, as appropriate from http://forma.gov.gr/
(the website is currently down Sunday evening, probably due to excess traffic!!).
• Citizen Exemption Exemption Certificate (PDF)
• Citizen Exemption Certificate (MS-Word)3RD OPTION HANDWRITTEN Certificate
The handwritten certificate must have the following information:
First name - Last name
Reason for moving within the above permitted categories and destination address
Date, time, signatureIN ADDITION - Only 2 persons allowed to travel in any car and they must bothe have permssion forms of SMS text permissions each.Please read, everyone, before leaving your house tomorrow and pass on the message to your non - Greek friends, who may not know about this or may not know what to do.
Thanks, stay safe.