bobscott wrote:Take note, UK. That's the way to do it - not in 10 days' time!
Drapanias David wrote:bobscott wrote:Take note, UK. That's the way to do it - not in 10 days' time!
Been the norm in Scotland since 10 July.
Kilkis wrote:All the staff in my local supermarket have gone back to wearing masks but virtually none of their customers do. I asked the owner why they didn't follow the rules and she succinctly replied, "Because they're all ar$&holes".
Marooned wrote:There is a landscaper who occasionally comes by my place to clean things up. We had a nice chat about the Coronavirus, and he was deep into conspiracy theories.
I couldn't talk him out of anything, but the narratives were like this:
- Something about population control and manufacturing viruses
- mainstream media keeping Cov19 in the news cycle to brainwash people and make them afraid
- people die from illness all of the time, why focus so much on one virus? (suggesting mass media manipulation)
- many people just think they have something, and but are actually healthy (widespread psychosomatic illness due to the media?)
- it hasn't affected anyone that I know, why is it always in the news?
He told me that he would avoid clients who had just arrived on the island, for about ten days. To protect his family. I think he was also going to wear a mask according to the guidelines, although he scoffed at the idea of it.
Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 40 guests