ENFIA 2020

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
Mixos

Re: ENFIA 2020

Postby Mixos » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Sputnik -- you might have found it since you posted last week, but if not, in the Eurobank online payment section look for code ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑ ΟΦΕΙΛΗΣ.

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Please can anyone advise on how to find the correct place to pay this using internet banking through Piraeus.
Someday is now : )

jane m clayton

Postby jane m clayton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Open your winbank account and go to Payments. Choose alphabetical and go to v...verified tax obligations. There is an exampple of how to complete a payment.

Yin&Yang

Postby Yin&Yang » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Many thanks :D
Someday is now : )

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:16 pm

Remember that the payment code as it appears on the ENFIA statement is in 3 parts. I have often found that I need to remove the spaces and put it as one continuous number. I have also seen situations where there were three boxes, one for each part of the code. If whichever way you try doesn't work try it the other way. If you put it with spaces you might find that the last two digits are missing which gives you a clue that the spaces need removing.

Warwick

annabanana

Postby annabanana » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:41 am

Hi ,haw can I pay my ENFIA on eurobank mobile account,we can't see any drop off box .
Thank you.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:26 pm

According to ekathimerini it looks like objective values will rise to be closer to market values in 2021. Whether that will result in higher ENFIA bills next year remains to be seen.

Warwick

Kamisiana

Postby Kamisiana » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:54 pm

Forth paragraph down (pledge to the creditors "Troika")
https://www.ekathimerini.com/257916/art ... o-increase

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Yes, the use of objective values that don't correspond with market values has always been an issue between Greece and the EU and one of the bail-out conditions was to bring them into alignment. The problem is that the Greek property market is so disparate it has always been difficult to decide what the market value should be. For example look at the third paragraph down, i.e. they are already expecting surveyors to provide widely different prices in some cases.

Even now they are not aiming at real market values for each house. Their aim is to assign for each area a typical value per sqm for properties in that area, i.e. a zone rate. Clearly the actual price of houses in Kamisiana, for example, are not the same as in Kiffisia so Kamisiana and Kiffisia will have different zone rates. The method of calculating a value will then be the same, i.e. multiply the zone rate by the property area and then tweak a few things. In reality would two 150 sqm houses in Kiffisias automatically fetch the same price?

Warwick

Mixos

Postby Mixos » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:52 am

Has anybody out there with a Eurobank account managed to pay this year's ENFIA online using e-banking? It was a quick and painless transaction last year but for some reason the system is playing up with me this time and I'm wondering if anyone else has had a problem. I get through the first five stages OK: New Transaction - Categories - Organisations - Public bodies - Certified tax debts, ENFIA (although it's a nuisance having to click on the translation icon at each stage) then at stage six a page opens showing our account details and some blank boxes to input figures. All fine so far. But then as soon as I click on the 'page down' bar at the side of the screen to expose more details, the page disappears and a message pops up saying "section not available, please try later or call Europhone banking." As I am in the UK at the moment I am reluctant to do that, unless I can't get e-banking to work, so if anybody with a Eurobank account has managed to do the transaction online successfully can they advise?

Return to “General Discussion & News”