Covid/Vit D

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
TweetTweet

Re: Covid/Vit D

Postby TweetTweet » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:56 am

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/german-d ... -covid-19/

“We have a lot of evidence that the new coronavirus is a fake story all over the world.” He isn’t referring to the virus being fake, but simply that it’s no more dangerous than the seasonal flu (or just as dangerous) and that there is no justification for the measures being taken to combat it.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Thanks for that Mike. I was looking for a control to change the year and couldn't find one. After your post I had a closer look and realised that the year appears in the URL so simply changing that part of the URL from 2019 to 2017 brings up the 2017 data. The figures are then identical to those in the linked presentation so they did just edit the description. Rather a crude scam I feel. Could do better - 3/10.

The 2015 Rothschild patent for testing for COVID-19 is a bit more subtle but I will leave that for a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to debunk that one. It does involve a bit more work than the export scam. If nobody does then I will reveal how that one is done.

As an aside there are over 500,000 registered medical doctors in Germany so the 500 mentioned in the presentation make up 0.1 % of that group. I know for a fact that more than 0.1 % of my friends believe in every conspiracy theory out there and they are all otherwise perfectly normal intelligent people. It doesn't surprise me that 0.1 % of German doctors also believe in them. Anybody think about the 499,500 that don't believe in them? Perhaps they've all been injected with the Bill Gates mind control chip? I am surprised he missed the 500 he's usually so thorough? Perhaps I am being controlled as I type this? Spooky. Perhaps TweetTweet is one of the few that slipped through the net? He needs to be careful revealing that he isn't being controlled, they'll be searching him out.

The 500 German doctors are the same ones as in the previous scam presentation that you linked as far as I can see, TweetTweet.

Warwick

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:29 pm

The 500 German doctors are the same ones

Yes of course they are. I highlighted the text for the benefit of anyone who may have misunderstood and assumed they were saying the virus did not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Im7jsW9_Y

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Not my words but represents what I feel.

"We believe this crisis represents a world-changing opportunity to expose and transform antiquated ideologies that restrict health freedom. Germ theory is a scientifically bankrupt paradigm based in warfare models of pathogenic invasion. This theory has been leveraged as an instrument for geopolitical and social control – largely in the form of a vaccination agenda – to subdue the populace through coerced and forced bodily penetration and associated disability, mortality, and surveillance. As a result, conventional Western medicine functions as a sort of religion based on consensus assumptions and dogmatic medical monotheistic posturing. At its core, this approach is not salugenic or scientific and thus violates its stated ethical parameters around informed consent, beneficence, and an uncompromised evidence base.

We believe that citizens should be free to exercise their natural right to practice medicine as they see fit – in retention both of bodily sovereignty and civil liberties. To that end, we orient ourselves around the foundational premises that the body is inherently wise, that symptoms are meaningful, and that radical healing is eminently possible when we align with the earth and honor our place in the natural world.
"

Mandraek

Postby Mandraek » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm

consensus assumptions and dogmatic medical monotheistic posturing

is that the one were we can repeat the procedure and get the same results?

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 am

I am afraid that we are being bombarded with "science" that is based on truth but adjusted to suit the "scientist's or scientists' " opinions. We Christians know what we call "proof-texting". This is where a preacher has a position on something and then dips into the Bible to find a verse that, he says, proves his point when, in fact, the paragraph that the verse appears in does not support the theory*. From this, we get false doctrine that has beset the Christian Church for 2000 years. The only way to combat it is to diligently search the Bible to see what it says in every place the topic occurs. Most people do not have either the ability or diligence to do this. Taking this comparison to our covid topic, it explains the confusion of most people (including me!). We are indebted for the detective work that Warwick has done and I wish someone would start a world-wide club of likeminded and like-ability people to combat the masses of "scientific" data we "ordinary people" only see in the press or on "Social Media".

If we see a bit of "scientific" data, how much does the government get? No wonder, I think, that the British Governments are issuing so many commands, some of which are claimed by the press to be a "U-turn". Who can find uncontraversal scientific evidence for 2 metres (or 6 feet) separation. And why authorised groups can be 9 people? And what are the real factors to help us to choose the right type of mask? At first, the elderly people were said to be the most vulnerable to covid-19 but now it seems it is the young people. Now we are told we need vitamin D supplements: if the evidence is true then is it not true for the flu so why only now do we get this advice?

Like so many people I talk to, I have to trust my common sense.

*Too few Christians know that chapters and verses in the Bible were added centuries after the original texts, primarily to assist referencing. There is an old story that modern Bible chapters and verses were invented by an itinerant preacher while riding a horse so that some splits in paragraphs occurred by accidental jolts causing him to make a mark that indicated a the start of a new verse or chapter.

johnincrete

Postby johnincrete » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:02 am

Further to my last post, why are so many people taking such a strong position that we should refuse to take the vaccine when, in fact, there is no vaccine?

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:03 am

Transcript from the Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee with Dr Schoening:

https://acu2020.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... lish-1.pdf

bobscott

Postby bobscott » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am

johnincrete wrote:
*Too few Christians know that chapters and verses in the Bible were added centuries after the original texts, primarily to assist referencing. There is an old story that modern Bible chapters and verses were invented by an itinerant preacher while riding a horse so that some splits in paragraphs occurred by accidental jolts causing him to make a mark that indicated a the start of a new verse or chapter.

Poor old John Wesley does come in for some stick now and again! No wonder he left the Anglicans to join the Methodists!! :) Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:48 am

Because there is a general anti-vaccination movement that is growing in strength. For vaccination to work properly it has to be widely adopted. Exactly how widely depends on R0 for the virus. The bigger R0 the bigger the percentage of the population need to get vaccinated. For SARS-CoV-2 it is between 60 % and 70 %. For comparison measles has a much bigger R0 so it needs well over 90 %. In the developed world that level was achieved and measles virtually died out. The UK had measles free status. One report by one idiot doctor wrongly linking the measles vaccine to autism, which has been disproved totally, gave fuel to the anti-vax movement resulting in a drop in the measles vaccination uptake resulting in new outbreaks. The UK lost its measles-free status. There is now increasing resistance to vaccines given to children against 13 diseases. The outcome is simple. More children will die. As far as I am concerned anybody promoting the anti-vax movement is a murderer. WHO estimate that between 2000 and 2018, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 23.2 million deaths worldwide.

Before I was born over 1 million people per year worldwide caught Diptheria, mainly children, and between 5 % and 10 % of them died. Now it is a few thousand per year worldwide. How was that achieved? Mass vaccination.

Polio is a very ancient disease that existed worldwide for millenia. When I was young there were major outbreaks of Polio across Europe and the USA. It became the most troublesome childhood illness in those regions. A vaccine injection was developed in the 1950s followed by an oral vaccine soon after. On 25 August 2020 the Africa Regional Certification Commission certified the African Region as wild polio-free after four years without a case. Wild polio now only propagates in Afghanistan and Pakistan with less than 200 cases per year. How was that achieved? Mass vaccination. Polio is a vaccine where the anti-vax movement get some leverage. In very rare cases it possible to catch polio from the vaccine. There are now approximately twice as many cases caught from the vaccine, under 400, as are caught in the wild per year. Anti-vaxers claim "Look, the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease". That is not true. Millions of vaccine doses are administered per year. If the vaccine wasn't administered the number of wild cases would rise to millions.

Warwick

TweetTweet

Postby TweetTweet » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:37 am

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... al-mishap/

Health Topics > Vaccinations > Polio Vaccines: Medical Triumph or Medical Mishap?
Polio Vaccines: Medical Triumph or Medical Mishap?

August 3, 2019 By Kendall Nelson 9 Comments
Polio Vaccines: Medical Triumph or Medical Mishap?

Proponents of vaccination cite the eradication of polio—declared in the United States in 1979 and in the Western Hemisphere in 1991—as “proof” that mass vaccination campaigns are effective. They credit polio vaccines as having single-handedly reduced polio incidence and use this as justification for today’s mandatory vaccination programs, which violate the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy. What proponents of mass vaccination do not tell us is that the polio vaccine “success story” is riddled with failures and inaccuracies, both historically and today. These have largely been kept secret from the general public.

Poliomyelitis (or “polio” for short) is a contagious disease caused by an intestinal virus (called an “enterovirus”) that may attack the nerve cells of the brain and spinal cord. Polio mainly affects children under the age of five and is spread through contact with contaminated feces (for example, by changing a baby’s diapers) or through airborne droplets in food or water.1 Poliovirus enters the body through the nose or mouth and then travels to the intestines where it incubates. Next, it enters the bloodstream where “anti-polio” antibodies are produced. In most cases, this stops the progression of the virus, and the individual gains permanent immunity.

PERCEPTION VERSUS REALITY

Many Americans can remember a time when children were prohibited from swimming in public pools, and newspapers published photographs of victims convalescing in iron lungs. However, as explained by Neil Z. Miller (author of the book Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?2 and director of the ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute3), these images left the public with a false impression. In a 2004 paper, “The polio vaccine: a critical assessment of its arcane history, efficacy, and long-term health-related consequences,”1 Miller wrote, “Many people mistakenly believe that anyone who contracts polio will become paralyzed or die.” In fact, the majority of people who are infected with poliovirus do not become sick and are never even aware that they have had the infection.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) currently states that approximately three-fourths of people infected with poliovirus will experience no symptoms whatsoever. About one out of four infected people will have flu-like symptoms, lasting two to five days, which may include sore throat, fever, tiredness, nausea, headache and stomach pain.4 About one out of two hundred people will have weakness or paralysis in their arms, legs or both; although this weakness or paralysis can last a lifetime, many individuals recover completely, and, in most, muscle function returns to some degree. Among the subset of people with paralysis, the CDC says, between two and ten out of one hundred people die “because the virus affects the muscles that help them breathe.”4 Until recently (on a webpage that is no longer live),5 the CDC shared different numbers, asserting that only 5 percent of infected people would show any symptoms; other public health websites continue to cite those numbers.6

DJ

Postby DJ » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:49 am

Cut all this rubbish. I just want a vaccine ASAP so I don't get the virus and can start to lead a normal life again.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:16 am

I met and worked with people who caught Polio in one of the 1950s outbreak. Go and talk to them and ask them if it is a trivial disease. It is true that not a big proportion die but many are left with permanent debilitating muscle damage in various parts of the body that has a massive effect on the rest of their lives.

What about Smallpox? That was declared eradicated worldwide in 1980. How? Through mass vaccination. In the late 60s I had a Smallpox vaccine booster because I was working in a hospital that had received a single case from abroad. It was not circulating in the UK because of vaccination but worldwide at about that time there were 15 million cases per year. The case fatality rate was around 30 % but much higher in babies. That's over 4.5 million deaths per year from a single disease. Vaccination had been going a long time by then. In the 18th century it is estimated that in Europe alone 400,000 people died from the disease per year, and that one-third of all cases of blindness were due to smallpox. Perhaps there shouldn't have been a Smallpox vaccination programme either, TweetTweet? It's easy to talk about things like Smallpox today because we don't experience it. Try looking at this image before you start to think about it. WARNING - NOT for the faint hearted.

Understanding how diseases spread, antibiotics and vaccination have been the three biggest factors in increasing life expectancy globally. I put anti-vaxers at the Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot end of the scale of humanity. I use the term loosely.

Warwick

Kamisiana

Postby Kamisiana » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:34 am

Kilkis wrote:I met and worked with people who caught Polio in one of the 1950s outbreak. Go and talk to them and ask them if it is a trivial disease. It is true that not a big proportion die but many are left with permanent debilitating muscle damage in various parts of the body that has a massive effect on the rest of their lives.

What about Smallpox? That was declared eradicated worldwide in 1980. How? Through mass vaccination. In the late 60s I had a Smallpox vaccine booster because I was working in a hospital that had received a single case from abroad. It was not circulating in the UK because of vaccination but worldwide at about that time there were 15 million cases per year. The case fatality rate was around 30 % but much higher in babies. That's over 4.5 million deaths per year from a single disease. Vaccination had been going a long time by then. In the 18th century it is estimated that in Europe alone 400,000 people died from the disease per year, and that one-third of all cases of blindness were due to smallpox. Perhaps there shouldn't have been a Smallpox vaccination programme either, TweetTweet? It's easy to talk about things like Smallpox today because we don't experience it. Try looking at this image before you start to think about it. WARNING - NOT for the faint hearted.

Understanding how diseases spread, antibiotics and vaccination have been the three biggest factors in increasing life expectancy globally. I put anti-vaxers at the Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot end of the scale of humanity. I use the term loosely.

Warwick

You left Boris and Donald off you off your all star line up of Hitler/Stalin and Pol Pot.
I think The Church of Scientology is the way forward :wink:

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:29 pm

My mother was anti vaccination I don't know why ... I went through my childhood without any vaccination, I did not really think about it until I was 18 and wanted to do the" bum about in Europe" thing and there was a Cholera epidemic in Spain. I had to have them all ....that involved getting a prescription from our family GP and heading off into London to a pharmacy that dealt with Vaccines for tropical diseases ...and picking up a whole load of the things then going back to the Doctor and having them all in one go ....my arm was like a ballon ...

Return to “General Discussion & News”