moving to crete

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
JulieC

moving to crete

Postby JulieC » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:17 pm

Hi all

We moved to Crete 5 weeks ago (we are loving every minute its great) we had so much stuff in UK was ridiculous, so I got rid of all furniture and had few car boots and eventually managed to get our things down to six & 1/2 cubic metres. I thought this was great as it also included our kingsize bed (is a tempur bed amazing cost a fortune so no way getting rid) my daughters cot and furniture as again fab stuff and quite expensive. Everything else furniture wise went. we had 42 boxes sent over and I am slowly going thru them not yet found anything that I dont need, (although my husband not impressed with 3 boxes of shoes & bags, but some things you just cant part with!!)

I am so glad we did get the rest sent over it was all very easy with the company we used (not sure if can put names of companies on) but they were great, cost two grand but now were here and our things we all feel very at home if u know what I mean.

Julie
xx

JulieC

Postby JulieC » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:20 pm

this should have been a reply to the moving to crete below sorry xxxx

SatCure

Re: moving to crete

Postby SatCure » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:11 pm

JulieC wrote: my daughters cot and furniture

How many daughters share this cot? :shock:

filippos

Postby filippos » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Martin, Do you have to be such a pedantic pain in the a*%#. We can do without you bringing your snide "corrections" to this site. What gives you the right to criticise? What's more, you're not even funny.

Filippos.

The Adjectival LFB

Postby The Adjectival LFB » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:13 pm

Filippos wrote:
Martin, Do you have to be such a pedantic pain in the a*%#. We can do without you bringing your snide "corrections" to this site. What gives you the right to criticise? What's more, you're not even funny.

If, in your opinion, Martin P has no right to do what he does please tell us why you feel it is in your remit to be so unpleasant towards him. I seem to remember that on his first post in this place you were not exactly welcoming; if you don’t like the guy there are other options apart from going for the jugular.

For the record I respect you for the usual nature of your presence on Cretan forums (not to be pedantic) – the same goes for Martin P.

Regards, LFB.
Lowell, Frank and Townes - all gone now.

Return to “General Discussion & News”