LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index LivinginCrete.Net Forum
Visit the Living in Crete website WWW.LIVINGINCRETE.NET for the best information on living, working, retiring and buying property in Crete. FORUM. MESSAGE BOARD. JOBS, BUSINESS & LONG TERM RENTALS

HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matala (ex) hippies Reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index -> Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carolina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Matala (ex) hippies Reunion Reply with quote

I just came across this..

Calling Bob and Joni!

The 'reunion' is being organised by two Germans who have written books about Crete. They are hoping that many "veteran" hippies will respond to the invitation and will travel to Matala for a weekend in June.

Those interested in this "reunion" can contact them via www.arnstrohmeyer.de

Via CretaLive

I wonder what response this will get from the locals, and do they know?! Actually, I expect it will be good for local hotel and taverna trade - can't see too many people camping in the caves, can you?
scooby

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably be pipe and slippers kind of people now! not sure what will be in the pipe though? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: