LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index LivinginCrete.Net Forum
Visit the Living in Crete website WWW.LIVINGINCRETE.NET for the best information on living, working, retiring and buying property in Crete. FORUM. MESSAGE BOARD. JOBS, BUSINESS & LONG TERM RENTALS

HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crete Real Estate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index -> Services, Shops, Suppliers & Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Crete Real Estate Reply with quote

Hi all over on Crete!

Well the suns out here today bit its still not the same Sad
Anyway had a little free time so put it to use rebuilding my old site
www.creterealestate.co.uk and I'm offering free adverts to the first few to get in touch either "for sale by owner" or if you have a rental property Let me know and I'll do what i can to help.

Best wishes
Dave G
daveguk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Ooops Reply with quote

Hi Again
well it appears that after i changed my profile info i managed to get myself locked out of the forum Sad
so If anyone inboxed me about adverts. My Apologies Embarassed and if you could resend the message to this new profile I'll do my best to help out

Thanks again
Dave G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LivinginCrete.Net Forum Forum Index -> Services, Shops, Suppliers & Directory All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: