Central heating in winter?

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
filippos

Re: Central heating in winter?

Postby filippos » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Lavouta in Xania are also very good and have installed many systems in Apokoronas and are regularly in the area if any problems arise. They installed the system in our previous house quickly and efficiently and had no problems with the heating during the six years we were there.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:52 pm

It is perhaps worth noting that:

1 The original post was about a 12 month rental accommodation so recommendations about installing central heating are possibly not relevant?
    2 Annabanana lives in Sitia so recommendations about installers in Chania are possibly not relevant?

Just a thought?

Warwick

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 am

True but I was specifically answering the question...
annabanana wrote:Hi all,
We was thinking of installing a oil central heating,can any one can give me a contact number for the company.
Thanks

I don't see where she stated her location in this question (and I'm not going to search).

In addition, the information might be useful for anyone searching this forum for "Central Heating".

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:03 am

SatCure wrote:...I don't see where she stated her location in this question (and I'm not going to search)...

It doesn't need a search. If you look to the right of this post under my name it gives my location as "Near Chania". If you look to the right of your post, Martin, it gives your location as "Apokoronas". If you look to the right of Annabanana's post it gives her location as "Devon/sitia". Not everybody provides a location but I would have thought that, when offering advice on any supplier, you would at least look under their name to see if one is provided?

Warwick

Spondall

Postby Spondall » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Does anyone know any installers near Rethymno, Arkadi side?

Thanks

Steve

SatCure

Postby SatCure » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Kilkis wrote:
SatCure wrote:I would have thought that, when offering advice on any supplier, you would at least look under their name to see if one is provided?

Warwick

I note that you didn't chastise Philip for doing the same (i.e. trying to help anyone with the same question).

Maybe you should take Steve to task for stating his location as "Crete"? :wink:

(Sorry, Steve, I don't know anywhere east of Rethymno.)

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 pm

I am not out to chastise anybody, Martin, including you. Steve and anybody else is entitled to state their location, or not, in any form they please. I was simply responding to your statement:

SatCure wrote:...I don't see where she stated her location in this question (and I'm not going to search)...

and pointing out that she had stated her location quite precisely so you didn't need to search.

I also have no intention of chastising Filippos but I did point out:

Kilkis wrote:...
    2 Annabanana lives in Sitia so recommendations about installers in Chania are possibly not relevant?

which was partly in response to his post about Lavouta in Chania but also a hint to other people who might have also made recommendations down this end of the island.

Warwick

Guy M

Postby Guy M » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 am

If you get really cold and the central heating installation man hasn't turned up yet, you can always look at this forum - the amount of heat generated here will keep you warm.

YoMo2

Postby YoMo2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Guy M wrote:If you get really cold and the central heating installation man hasn't turned up yet, you can always look at this forum - the amount of heat generated here will keep you warm.

:D :D :D
"It's all in the implementation"

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:28 pm

And I always thought it was quite a "cool" forum.

Warwick

filippos

Postby filippos » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Kilkis wrote:And I always thought it was quite a "cool" forum.

Don't forget that some people are easily excited, Warwick.

Kathleen

Postby Kathleen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Does anyone know any installers near Rethymno, Arkadi side?

Thanks

Steve

Have you enquired at Rethymno Gas, Misiria as you drive into Rethymnon on the beach road. Friends of mine had it installed, not sure who by, but they were happy with it. If they can not do it I am sure they will point you in the right direction.

Kathleen

Spondall

Postby Spondall » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:47 am

[
Have you enquired at Rethymno Gas, Misiria as you drive into Rethymnon on the beach road. Friends of mine had it installed, not sure who by, but they were happy with it. If they can not do it I am sure they will point you in the right direction.

Kathleen

Thanks Kathleen, will give them a visit next week.

Steve (Adele, Rethymno 74100, Crete, Greece, Europe, Northern Hemisphere, The world........)

Return to “General Discussion & News”