Furniture Disposal

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
ScotinCrete

Furniture Disposal

Postby ScotinCrete » Sun May 13, 2018 6:00 pm

We are finally replacing two leather recliners we brought with us from the UK. They are 15 years [ish] old so 'tired' and don't think selling them is reasonable. Is there any designated area for disposing of them?

Eleni13

Re: Furniture Disposal

Postby Eleni13 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:02 pm

The Dimos in Vrysses might be able to find a good home for them.

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Sun May 13, 2018 7:56 pm

I spent a few hours looking around Iraklio a bit ago ..I found a second hand furniture shop that was selling sofas and armchairs that I would have skipped ...and I am a scruffy bloke ... joking apart ask at the dimos...I had a mattress to dump and they were able to point me in the right direction ... a land fill site ...

Jeffstclair

Postby Jeffstclair » Mon May 14, 2018 10:34 am

Another thought just crossed my mind .Down this end ,the far east the refugees are being helped by a local group and they need household goods of all kinds, you must have a group up your end ..
Last edited by Jeffstclair on Mon May 14, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim

Postby Tim » Mon May 14, 2018 11:25 am

Hi Jeff

Did not know that. Do you think they'd be interested in the round dining table and six upholstered chairs I inherited with the house? Old but serviceable, much like myself. I now need to move them on and could deliver in my van. (Next month).

Tim

filippos

Postby filippos » Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Eleni at Alpha Omega in Kalyves accepts furniture and household items for local refugees charity. Office is on left on way out of Kalyves on Armenoi road.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”