Dermatologist

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
katowales

Dermatologist

Postby katowales » Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Can anybody advise me of a good dermatologist preferably in Rethymno, but would also consider Chania. Reasonable English language skills as my Greek is not that great. Many thanks, Carol

filippos

Re: Dermatologist

Postby filippos » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Can't help in Rethymno but there's an excellent dermatologist in Xania. Georgios Milonakis, Megaro Plaza, (Corner of) Skalidi & Peiraios 1-3 (2nd floor). Turn left out of lift, through doorway to a balcony walkway, 3rd door along (maybe 4th)
Office: 28210 36030 and 28210 44244 Mob: 6944 886 716 Fax: 28210 36031

Gives patients he time they need and English is very competent, just short of fluent.
You'll find the location on Google Maps, here.

Peiraios St. is almost opposite Zara. The offices entrance is at the near end of the first building. Parking is easy and cheap; at the far end of the building is the entrance to the car park under the building (with staff to guide you to parking slots), shown on Google Map as "Parking Plaza". There's a lift to street level. Parking costs about €3 for a couple of hours or so.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Yellow pages for Rethymno only lists 3. The rest are mainly in Heraklion. You could try phoning them. If you have to come to Chania you could try Spyros Gramvousakis. I found him quite good and other friends have used him. Perfect English.

Warwick

katowales

Postby katowales » Fri May 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Thank you Kilkis and Filippos.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”