Ryan Air Flights

Flights Crete/ UK. UK/Crete. Other destinations from Crete or Athens, plus late availability & deals
Houmeri91
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Perama

Ryan Air Flights

Postby Houmeri91 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 am

Hi All ,

just seen Ryan Air have introduced some flights into Heraklion from Athens if anyone is interested .

http://www.chaniapost.eu/2018/05/18/rya ... ion-route/

And has reintroduced Winter flights from Chania to Thessalonki if you want to take risk they won't play silly beggars again ! lol

http://www.chaniapost.eu/2018/03/06/rya ... oute-2018/

YoMo2
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 am
Location: Milatos, Lasithi

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby YoMo2 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 am

Interesting. Not sure what planes they are using. Their flights are scheduled at 1 hr 10 minutes from Heraklion to Athens. I've never been on a flight that took longer than 30 minutes. Hang gliders maybe?

Andrew

mouche
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby mouche » Wed May 23, 2018 9:06 am

The flight tomorrow night from Athens to Chania is scheduled at 60 minutes according to the ticket I'm holding.

Kilkis
Posts: 9304
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: Near Chania

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby Kilkis » Wed May 23, 2018 9:22 am

YoMo2 wrote:...I've never been on a flight that took longer than 30 minutes...


Who were you flying with, SpaceX? All Aegean flights from Heraklion to Athens are scheduled at 50 minutes. Ryanair always claim that they have the best punctuality record. I cannot imagine that they would schedule the flights for longer than they actually expect them to take just to increase the chances of them being on time?

Warwick

Houmeri91
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Perama

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby Houmeri91 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Such a suspicious mind about that nice Mr O'Leary he just has a very poor quality rolex so is struggling to tell the time !

YoMo2
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 am
Location: Milatos, Lasithi

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby YoMo2 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Kilkis wrote:.......I cannot imagine that they would schedule the flights for longer than they actually expect them to take just to increase the chances of them being on time?


Good Lord! Surely not!

Andrew

bobscott
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: Kokkino Horio

Re: Ryan Air Flights

Postby bobscott » Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Kilkis wrote:
YoMo2 wrote:...I've never been on a flight that took longer than 30 minutes...


Who were you flying with, SpaceX? All Aegean flights from Heraklion to Athens are scheduled at 50 minutes. Ryanair always claim that they have the best punctuality record. I cannot imagine that they would schedule the flights for longer than they actually expect them to take just to increase the chances of them being on time?

Warwick


Maybe they bought a Dash-8 (sealing wax and elastic band job!) from Olympic Air Bob.
Yesterday today was tomorrow. Don't dilly dally!


Return to “Flights Crete General & Late Deals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest