Looking for Partner/ Partners

Jobs available, staff wanted. Post details of available jobs here.
beanie

Looking for Partner/ Partners

Postby beanie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 am

Good Morning all, I hope to find you all well. I have recently moved from the UK to Crete in October 2018 after selling my business with a view to semi retiring and, after two months sitting on my hands, I am already wanting to get back to work!
I have decided to start a seasonal business which will be fun and lucrative (something I was contemplating before leaving the UK)
Although, financially, I am in a position to start this new venture on my own my only drawback is that I don’t necessarily want to work fulltime hours through the summer months so I’m looking for a partner/ partners .
The business plan is very much in the early stages and therefore I am looking for somebody like-minded and ambitious to join me on this adventure for a even share holding / partnership and hopefully we can make a lot of money together. Based in the Apokoronas area.
Any interested party please PM me for further details.

Kilkis

Re: Looking for Partner/ Partners

Postby Kilkis » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 am

I would politely suggest that blitzing 6 different sections of the forum with the same advert isn't likely to endear you to many forum members. I am replying here since it seems the most relevant section. You might consider deleting the posts from the other sections.

You might also consider giving just a teenie weenie clue as to what sort of business you are talking about. I recognise that you will not want to reveal your whole business plan but some idea of the sort of skills are needed might encourage a response.

Warwick

PS I post this in a spirit of being helpful. I am not personally interested in any business opportunity but if i were I might want to know things like: is it something I can do at home or do I need to travel to a particular location to do it and if so where, how many hours per week would be committed, e.g. 1, 10, 100, does it involve much physical activity, e.g lifting, walking long distances, standing for long periods, does it require any particular skills, e.g. computer skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, does it require any qualifications. I could go on but you get my drift.

beanie

Postby beanie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you Warwick for your polite reply :D . As a first time user of this forum or any other forum for that matter I can use constructive criticism so I bow down to your experience and will ultimately make changes to my post.

Beanie

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:18 pm

In case you weren't aware you can totally delete any post as long as nobody else has posted after it in that thread. Once someone else has posted after it you can only edit it but that could include completely deleting the content. If you do ever totally delete the content I would suggest adding something like "Content deleted because ...".

Warwick

Return to “Job Vacancies Crete”