Orthodontist

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Offgrid

Orthodontist

Postby Offgrid » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Can anyone tell me the cost of having braces fitted on a child here.

Carolina
Site Admin

Re: Orthodontist

Postby Carolina » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:14 pm

I can't remember exactly, and it was about 15 years ago, but I think it was in the region of 3000 euros back then. It could actually be cheaper now than it was back then due to the Greek economic crisis! Maybe someone else will comment with more up to date info.

The good news is that treatment generally takes months to a couple of years and you can spread the cost and pay the orthodontist monthly/ quarterly or whatever, over time.

Kilkis

Postby Kilkis » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm

You don't say where you live, Offgrid, but if you go to Greek Yellow Pages, type Orthodontists into the What, Who? box and your Prefecture into the "Where?" box you should get a list of Orthodontists in your area. You may be able to narrow the search in the "Where" box as it usually gives a drop down list but I don't think there are very many on the island so I would keep it as wide as possible. Be aware that some of the entries will be in places like Athens and Thessaloniki whatever you put because they have paid to get themselves listed in every search. You could then phone them and ask for estimates.

Warwick

Offgrid

Postby Offgrid » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 am

You were right Carol it is cheaper now. 2000 euros which after paying 500 deposit can be paid in instalments.

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”