English speaking doctors in Rethymnon

Are you looking for tradesmen,doctors, computers, cars, home and garden services, shops, accountants, lawyers, insurance, leisure services etc in Crete?
Ask a question or add a business or a useful service.
Sallyb

English speaking doctors in Rethymnon

Postby Sallyb » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:52 am

I am bringing my Mum and Dad over from the UK for a week in May and they are in their 70’s. Just to be on the safe side, does anyone recommend any English speaking doctors, number of the hospital, emergency number, for the area? Hopefully won’t need it !

Kilkis

Re: English speaking doctors in Rethymnon

Postby Kilkis » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:33 am

There are some recommendations for doctors for several areas in Crete on the main Living in Crete web site. Just scroll down to Rethymnon. The emergency numbers are published here.

Warwick

Kathleen

Re: English speaking doctors in Rethymnon

Postby Kathleen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 pm

As well as the surgery pointed out by Warwick, Rethymnon Medical Assistance, Adelianos Kampos which is on the left side of the beach road going into Rethymnon, directly across the road from the Pharmacy and Budget car hire. There is also another surgery on the same road, a little further along on the same side, opposite the Eko filling station, Rethymnon Medical Centre. I and my family have used both and been very happy with the treatment we received. The spoken English of both Doctors and staff is excellent.

Friends also speak highly of the clinic facilities in Perama, though I have no personal experience of them myself.

Kathleen

Return to “Shops, Doctors, Professionals, Suppliers & Services”