Villa for sale 155,000 Euro

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
woody
Location: Stockport/Pagalahori(Adele) as soon as the kids have left home!!

Villa for sale 155,000 Euro

Postby woody » Mon May 06, 2019 2:33 pm

The fully furnished house is located in a small countryside village only fifteen minutes drive from the town of Rethymno and a five minutes drive from the Sfakaki sandy beach and clear blue waters.
Built in a typical Cretan design; Built over two floors, the ground floor has a spacious living area with open fireplace, a fully fitted kitchen, a dining area and a toilet.
French doors open onto the tiled patio, which is complimented by a natural stone arch. On the first floor is the family bathroom and three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and drawers, where two of them lead out onto the tiled balcony. The property has a mature enclosed garden with apricot tree, and a 27 m2 tiled swimming pool.
Preinstalled central heating pipe-work and electricity supply for air-conditioning, telephone and TV points in the living room and all the bedrooms, internal and external house and garden lights. A storage room accessible via the side of the house The house is approximately 102 m2 on a plot approximately 400 m2 with off road parking space.

Please email i.wood300atntlworld.com for pictures and more info replace at with @

bradleycooperiwish

Re: Villa for sale 155,000 Euro

Postby bradleycooperiwish » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Got any pics?

Kilkis

Re: Villa for sale 155,000 Euro

Postby Kilkis » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:02 pm

I would hazard a guess that he does have some pics?

woody wrote:...Please email i.wood300atntlworld.com for pictures and more info replace at with @

Warwick

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”