Lawn mower and shredder wanted

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
Dansam

Lawn mower and shredder wanted

Postby Dansam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Sold both of my lawnmowers and shredder as we thought we had sold our house, only to be badly let down at the twelfth hour, so now need to replace them. Does anyone have either for sale or can direct me to a reasonably priced outlet. Thanks

Kilkis

Re: Lawn mower and shredder wanted

Postby Kilkis » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:49 pm

I bought an Einhell shredder from e-shop. I wouldn't say it is wonderful but it's not bad for the price. It's a rotating disk type with two blades fitted. It does tend to clog up quite quickly if you put a lot of green stuff through it. It works best on small branches. Previously I had a chipper type, like this one, from Lidl and I preferred it but they are more expensive. e-shop also have lawnmowers.

You could also try Sketakis or Foteinakis.

Warwick

peebee

Postby peebee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 am

Dansam wrote:Sold both of my lawnmowers and shredder as we thought we had sold our house, only to be badly let down at the twelfth hour, so now need to replace them. Does anyone have either for sale or can direct me to a reasonably priced outlet. Thanks

I have a Flymo electric hover mower that is never used, you are welcome to it FOC.
I am in Kalyves.

Dansam

Postby Dansam » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:50 am

Would love to take up your offer of the Flymo, but cannot pick up until late July, too much to ask?

peebee

Postby peebee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 am

Dansam wrote:Would love to take up your offer of the Flymo, but cannot pick up until late July, too much to ask?

Nope - been in the garage for years so a few more weeks won't matter. PM me when you want to collect.

STEVE.W

Postby STEVE.W » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:01 am

Sent you a PM.
Expat TV Services & Setup - PM for details

Dansam

Postby Dansam » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi peebee I am now in Crete and would really appreciate discussing the hover mower.

peebee

Postby peebee » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:25 am

PM sent

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”