Where can you buy a moped?

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
patterson

Where can you buy a moped?

Postby patterson » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:27 pm

We are in Xirosterni so can get to Rethymno or Chania. We would like to get a used moped or new depending on price. Is there a dealership anywhere? I cant find one online.

Thanks

Kilkis

Re: Where can you buy a moped?

Postby Kilkis » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:38 pm

This should give you some idea as to what is available across Crete. I have just filtered by "Moped" and "Crete" but you can change the filters, e.g. to narrow it to Chania or to Rethymnon. Also some of the adds will give you information on the dealership with links to their own web sites. It's a start. There are quite a few bike shops on Agnostou Gogoni. Come off the National Highway at the Mournies junction and head in towards Chania. At the traffic lights after Lidl there are a couple of bike shops immediately straight across the junction and some more if you turn left. I think there are also some on Marko Botsari and one on Apokoronou shortly after you turn right at the end of Marko Botsari. I use that last one for servicing my CBF 600 but he might only have new bikes, I'm not sure.

Warwick

patterson

Postby patterson » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks so much Warwick - I will do that and also pay the garage a visit. Wonderful.

Voni

Postby Voni » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 am

Have sent you a PM.

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”