What is to be done with Spivs?

For discussion, news, comments, questions and information about Crete & Greece.
Houmeri91

What is to be done with Spivs?

Postby Houmeri91 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:43 am

With all the wartime rhetoric should we look at there were those who tried to profiteer during what was the finest hours of the majority of the people of a country?
I for one will going forward will remember those who attempted to make profit or rip us off after this crisis is over .

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ed-flights

Read this article and lets see if you think Michael O'Leary and his bunch of corporate henchmen are spivs , personally I will accept and have no issues with poor customer service , algorithms that deliberately separate couples (unless you pay the blackmail fee to sit together ) pay for everything culture . That is my choice and I like cheap flights but profiteering off a crisis where people are dying .
Well that changes my view of Ryan Air and in my view makes them spivs and O'Leary the Spiv in Chief , he will always do what is right for his airline I accept that is the capitalist way but surely there is a better way .

Just a view please make up your own opinion .

Kilkis

Re: What is to be done with Spivs?

Postby Kilkis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 pm

The problem with airlines is always the same. If you search for flights from one major hub airport to another major hub airport you will normally have a choice of carriers, possibly several. If, however, one or both ends is not a major hub airport then you probably have little choice.

Ryanair has always been the same. If everything goes normally you get to where you want to go, probably more cheaply than with any other carrier, and you get a perfectly acceptable level of service. If, however, something goes wrong you are very very deeply in the doggy does. I can't see that ever changing.

Warwick

Return to “General Discussion & News”