HI-FI SPEAKER STANDS (PAIR) FOR SALE

Personal items for sale and wanted in Crete. For clarity please include your approximate location
filippos

HI-FI SPEAKER STANDS (PAIR) FOR SALE

Postby filippos » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 pm

23/04/2020 - UNDER OFFER

I have a pair of speaker stands looking for a good home. After 18 years we've decided I don't have room for them even though they're not very tall and have a modest footprint.

DIMENSIONS
Base: (slight taper) Front: 22.5cm wide Back 17.5cm | Depth 25cm
Speaker platform: 20cm x 17.5cm
Height: 50cm
Weight: 12.5Kg each.

Buyer to collect in Kalyves or nearby. Almost any offer will be considered as they have to go. They're too good to throw away but that will be their fate if not sold in the next four weeks. I know the lock-down makes things difficult so if I receive a binding offer before the deadline (17 May) I'll keep them until they can be collected.

If interested PM or
e-mail: filippos.onetime@spamex.com.
or if you have my private e-mail feel free to use that.
Last edited by filippos on Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilkis

Re: HI-FI SPEAKER STANDS (PAIR) FOR SALE

Postby Kilkis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:18 pm

For some reason your ad made me google my old Wharfedale Linton speakers, which I still have but don't use. The company is still going and they've brought out a new model based on the old design at £1,000 a pair! I might be tempted to try and spruce up the teak cases and see if I can sell them. Original late 60s early 70s vintage.

Warwick

PS I looked on eBay before I posted and it looks like original pairs go for about £60. I'll never be rich.

Return to “For Sale and Wanted in Crete”